Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zibbet Launches New Premium Accounts!


If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you've probably seen my past ramblings about Zibbet in my post So Which Venue Is For You? Zibbet has been an up and coming venue for awhile now, and I joined their ranks last March. I've always liked it there, but now I like it even better because they're launching their new Premium Accounts.

Previously on Zibbet, it was free to list items and the commission on sales was 7.5%. Now, you can sign up for a Premium account and pay only $7/mo and avoid commission fees altogether! With a Premium account, you can list as many items as you like, change the colors of your shop, rearrange the items in your shop, choose from 4 different banner sizes (including 'Etsy' size if you want to use the one you already use at Etsy), set up shop sections, choose whether you want 3 0r 4 thumbnails across in your shop, and add all sorts of widgets like Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, etc. in your sidebar. You can view my shop to see what I've done with mine.

Zibbet has even put together a nifty video you can watch if you're the visual type like me. Just check out this article and the video is a about 1/2 down.

Here's a full run down of all the changes and an FAQ as well!

~Lori

still time to enter my giveaway! closes tonight, 8/18/at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment