Saturday, July 24, 2010

BOGO Sale Saturday - Monday at Risky Beads

Risky Beads' 3 year anniversary on Etsy is August 7, 2010, so I'm having an end-of-summer BOGO sale to celebrate. This is a great opportunity to get some fabulous deals and stock up on some gifts, too! Here are the rules:

1. There's no limit to how many items you can get for free. Buy 1 or buy 10. Whatever! It's up to you! Everything, except supplies, ships free worldwide!

2. Do NOT purchase your free item choice; request it in notes to seller at checkout. Purchased items are not refunded. I'll email you to make another freebie choice.

3. Hand-stamped jewelry or accessories cannot be your free item. You can, however, get them for 50% off with purchase of a regularly priced item. If you choose this option, let me know via email or convo ahead of time what you want to buy, and I'll set up a listing for you with the correct pricing.

4. Your free item must be of equal or lesser value than your item purchased. Example: if you purchase a $45 bracelet, you can get another piece for $45 or less free. If you also purchase an $8.95 pair of earrings in that order, you can choose another freebie for $8.95 or less. That's a killer deal!!!

5. Sale ends at midnight on Monday, July 26, 2010. My mailing list subscribers knew about this sale a week ago! Want to get on the list? Email me and let me know and I'll add you asap! This sale is only valid at my Etsy venue.

If you have any questions, please ask. Also, I'm in the process of re-shooting pictures for my shop, so if you're looking at an item and it suddenly vanishes, I'm probably editing the photos. Please feel free to inquire!

Here's to another great year!! Shop now!

~Lori

1 comment: