Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Handmade Purchase - The Zoological Garden - Christmas Candy TWO Tough Cat catnip kick pillows

Well, the holidays have come and gone, and I think I've survived them, not completely sure yet. I was so busy that I didn't have time to do my regular posts about the awesome handmade things I've bought lately either for myself or as gifts. I'm going to be doing several of these posts this month because I have lots to share with you!

Today's post is about a gift I got for my kitties! During the holidays, I felt so bad that I didn't have time to sit down and just play with them, so I decided to get them some Christmas-inspired catnip kick pillows from The Zoological Garden on Etsy. Here's a pic:

Aren't they adorable? Jenny (the shop owner) was even nice enough to accommodate my request for a little less organic catnip than is standard for these pillows. My cats tend to have a rather psychotic reaction to huge amounts, so she cut it in half for me. Worked perfectly!

I have to admit though that the ribbon that came with them has gotten even more play time, lol. It is currently carried around my both of my cats like it's their blanky. I think that's pretty cute!

Hope you like this peek at what I bought. Stay tuned for me and be nosy and see what else I've bought and bragged about!

~Lori

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that they were a hit...including the packaging! They will also last for a long, long time. I have one that I made for my cats that has lasted for six years. The catnip in it has faded somewhat, but still has an effect!

    Jenny
    The Zoological Garden
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/thezoologicalgarden

    ReplyDelete