Friday, August 24, 2012

Pictures of my new studio and a new charts to boot!

Well, if you've been following, you know that I moved recently and have been trying to get my new studio in order.  Finally took a picture today, and mind you, this is only about 1/5 of the space I have, but just being able to look around and see something other than hard core clutter really helps my creativity blossom.  Here's a picture of where I do my hammering.  The lights look like they want to attack me, don't they?


I'm a lefty, so all of my tools and findings are on the left side.  Here's a close up:


See my pretty entry way?  That's actual sunshine coming through the front door!  Those 6 stamp sets in the bottom of the picture are about 1/2 of what I actually have.  Here are more with some design stamps.


I've redone my design chart again to add a few more!  I'm up to 108!

And finally created a font chart.  'Bout time, huh?  It isn't perfect, but it'll do for now.


Stay tuned for some new designs.  I've been having a lot of fun in my new space!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment