Friday, September 28, 2012

Personalized Christmas Ornaments for 2012

Well, Christmas is less than 3 months away now...can you believe it?  I unveiled my 2012 ornaments last month and of course, forgot to post them here. 0_o  So, in addition to the ones I offered last year, there are a few new designs as well.  Let's check them out!!

First up is the standard personalized Christmas ornament, featuring your choice of a snowflake, fir tree, or snowman symbol this year!


The 1" rounded square ornament is back this year with variations in symbols and colors!  Here's a peak at a few, including the popular pet ornament.





You can view my entire Christmas section here.  Order early because I've had to stop these around December 1st the last two years due to overwhelming demand.  This year, I'll have a little more help, but don't take any chances -- especially if you're an international buyer.  My cut off for international Christmas orders is typically mid-November.  On all designs, save a little money and buy some in bulk!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment