Saturday, December 13, 2008

Buy This So I Won't-Volume 2 - Coasters

Yikes! I'm a little late with my weekly column, but this week has been a busy one. I promise you, however, that my tardiness in now way indicates a lack of passion about this weeks pick for Buy This So I Won't--Volume 2!

I'm a font fanatic and an imaginary poster child for Wordsmiths Anonymous, so this little morsel from Melanie at Carolina Cottage on Etsy keeps calling my name (in Times New Roman, Helvetica, Georgia...oh, the humanity!).


Fabulous Font Coasters

set of 4 for $15, 4" x 4"

I'll come clean right now and admit that I have a serious coaster problem. I have an allergic reaction anytime I try to sit a drink down anywhere where there's not a coaster unless it's a sidewalk or something. I probably own more coasters than I do glasses to drink out of. My therapist and I are working on this issue, but the progress is very slow...because she won't let me bring any coasters to our sessions.

Now, if you know someone who would love these coasters, feast your eyes on this little upgrade!


Fabulous Font Gift Set

4 coasters in a nestled in a wood tray, $32

This gift set is the perfect gift for (me) for that hard to buy nerdy, coffee shop, lap-top lizard, kindle-loving person on your list! So, I beseech you, dear reader, please buy this so I won't! My holiday shopping is all done, and I've already bought myself plenty of presents as well, so kindly hustle on over to Carolina Cottage and remove this temptation from my path!

And if you do, convo me with the transaction # and I'll give you 20% off any piece in my shop, Risky Beads, because you just saved me some money! Offer is valid at Etsy or Artfire.

Risky Beads is now burning the candle at both ends--on Etsy and at ArtFire! Shop at my ArtFire store and get 10% off your order and FREE WORLDWIDE shipping! Email me and mention this article to get the discount. If there's a piece on Etsy that you'd like that's not on ArtFire, let me know and I'll move it over for you!

See you next week with Volume 3!
-Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori!

    Thanks for being a Verified Member on Artfire.com! I checked out your shop and LOVE your beautiful items. We know how much time and energy it takes to list items for sale online and we have tried to make our listing process as simple and efficient as possible.

    Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!

    Blessings,

    Celia
    Social Media Coordinator
    Artfire.com
    Create Without Limits ~ Sell Without Fees

    ReplyDelete