Monday, January 4, 2010

Behold the New Coffee Table

So a couple of days ago, I blogged about the new sofa I got and the fiasco that ensued when we finally ended up hoisting it over my 2nd floor balcony. Well, also got a new coffee table. I specifically wanted one that I could use as a storage as well because I need more storage! So, I bought this coffee this thinking it was a solid piece of wood. It's not. It actually has a shelf that pulls out underneath it! This was fate because it gives me the perfect place to store (most of) my ridiculous plethora of beads. Behold...

The coffee table in standard mode:

The coffee table with the shelf pulled out:

A close up of beadle-mania!

I'm too ashamed to photograph the bookshelves full of findings or the other 2 storage towers. I need help, omg. Hope you're having a good Monday!

~Lori

2 comments:

  1. I like that new coffee table! I need something like that in my house... my bead containers always end up on the floor next to my coffee table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, quilters say "the one who dies with the most fabric wins". I think this must apply to all crafts, cuz every serious crafter I know has to have a stash to work from - it inspires our creativity! (and a fabric stash is actually what quilters call that huge pile they have :-)
    Nice find on the coffee table.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete