Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainwater Botanicals Suncreen and Citronella Candle-Recent Handmade Purchase

I'm excited today because tomorrow I'm going on vacation! Now, it's not a huge vacation; I'm just going to see my sister and my adorable nieces, but I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I can't wait. In preparation for my trip and my hope that we spend some time at the pool, I bought some WONDERFUL smelling suncreen ($9) and a soy citronella candle ($8) from Rainwater Botanicals on Etsy.

This suncreen smells fabulous! It's lime and coconut but not overpowering. And mosquitoes seem to think that I'm the tastiest morsel they've ever met, so I'm taking my citronella candle along. It's lightweight and has a lid, so it's great for travel. See that little lip balm hiding in there? That's a free sample they sent along. I LOVE tart, fruity things, so it's perfect.

Well, I have to starting packing and doing laundry. I'm sure I'll have some fun stories when I return!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment