Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calling All Mommies... would you like some free jewelry?

I've been stamping metal since April, and I really like the new dimension it's added to my shop!  Recently I added 2 Mommy necklaces...



I have 2 more designs I need to make examples for, and when I do mock ups, I HATE to waste blanks, so I like to use real mommies so I can have something to photograph and gift it to them!  I'm looking for:

1.  A mommy with 2 children who would like a silver version of the above necklace.
2. A mommy with 3 children who would like a Mommy Bracelet, probably in brass.

***Note: Grandmothers are okay, too for either option.

Would you like to get in on this?  Here's what you have to do...leave a comment with:

1.  Which of the above requirements you meet.
2. You must leave your email address in your comment and be easy to communicate with because I'll need info from you.
3. Blog or tweet about something you like in my shop and post that link your comment.
4. Be in the United States.

This offer expires on Saturday, 8/21 at noon!  I'll pick the lucky recipients then.  Thanks so much for your help!
~Lori



1 comment:

  1. I'm a mommy of two.

    email me @ robin_hartman4@hotmail.com

    tweeted your snowman necklace! @http://twitter.com/helenapuck I'll blog too!

    ReplyDelete