Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weapons of Choice...New Charms Arrive!

My Weapon of Choice series has been a big hit, and I just got some new charms in to add to the line.  Take a peek...can you find your weapon of choice?

We're blogging so it's only fitting that we have a typewriter, right?


I'm sure I'll be beading later today, so we have to have some pliers!


I know many of you are very handy with a needle and thread...


And even more know how to put the pedal to the metal on your sewing machine...


Somebody has to photograph all this stuff after I make it.  Oh wait, that's me.


 Time to take a break!  Buy you a drink?


View the rest of the collection here.

See you tomorrow with some more crafty creations!!

~Lori

1 comment:

  1. I can't pick. Typewriter, pliers, or alcohol? It's a tough one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete