Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Craft Juice...some juicy, crafty finds

Have you ever visited the site Craft Juice? It's a very cool site where you can submit your handmade items and have them be seen by thousands and voted up or down by the masses. I like it because you see items from all over the place...Etsy, ArtFire, Folksy, Zibbet, etc. It's a great way to be seen. All you do is visit the site, create a log in/password, then choose Submit a New Craft Item. Here are some examples of pieces I've submitted so you can see how it works: Condensation, Frosting, Sheer Show Offs. As you can see, they have a different number of votes from the community. I also submit items for the Handmade Highway on a separate account as it's a great way to promote team members as well. You can follow Craft Juice on Twitter and Facebook. Today, I'm going to spotlight a few of the very cool finds I've seen on Craft Juice. Perhaps it will inspire you to submit your own!

From Folksy, I really like this shabby chic brooch by Pants and Paper!


Check out this beautiful Upcycled Decoupage Banana Leaf Paper Bracelet by Sena Smiles on Etsy:


And I'm in LOVE with these paper beads made from wallpaper by iluvwallpaper on Etsy:


What amazing things do you find at Craft Juice? Don't forget to submit your own and vote, vote, vote!

~Lori

1 comment: