Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's Your Weapon of Choice?

Well, about a month ago (time flies! yikes!), I posted about my new Weapon of Choice series.  Since then, it's grown quite a bit, and I'm having a ton of fun with it! Thought I'd take some time today and debut some of the newer weapons in my crafty arsenal.  Can you spot yours? 

For the musicians in our midst....


For the indispensable and dedicated scientist...


For the jogger, the actives ones, and anybody on the run...


For the culinary artist...


For the metal stamper (hint, hint, lol) or handy bloke around the house...


For those on either side of the net...

Weapon of Choice Tennis Racket Key Chain

For your friend who never misses happy hour...

All Weapon of Choice designs can be either necklaces or key chains.  All ship free worldwide and make a great gift for yourself or that hard-to-buy-for friend!  I also have the following charms available:  football, baseball, stethoscope, ruler, scissors, pliers, yarn, needle, typewriter, sewing machine, rolling pin, spoon, martini, remote control, pen, handcuffs, golf bag, camera, pickup truck, airplane, television, and more that I'm sure I can't even remember right now.  You can even combine charms on a custom order if you want to group a few today.  Just email me

Missed the first post? See it here.

Do you have a suggestion for another weapon?  Let me know!  I'd love to hear your ideas.

~Lori

2 comments:

  1. These are so much fun! My problem would be picking as I an a race walker, a cook (used to do it proffesionally and decided to play for a living instead), a crafter of a HUGE variety of things, medical back ground, and I play for a living as an in-home child care provider...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that's a lot, lol! I'd have to ponder the child care provider, but everything else I could do! LOL.

    ReplyDelete