Wednesday, September 25, 2013

More New Personalized Christmas Ornaments from Risky Beads + FREE U.S. Shipping Code

Greetings all! The other day when we had a whopping 100 days till Christmas, I debuted this years personalized Christmas ornaments.  Well, now it's only 90 days till Christmas and time to introduce a few new designs for this year!  Enjoy free U.S. shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time with code FREESHIP!

First up is a gift for my sister who lost her precious yellow lab a few weeks ago. :(  Made me so sad to make this ornament, but I know it will make her happy when I give it to her.


And then I made a memorial ornament for my assistant (& cousin) Blair because she lost her grandfather right before Christmas last year.


Next up is a happier occasion! My other assistant, Shantel, got married in June, so we decided to make a newlywed ornament for her!


All of these ornaments can be customized for you or someone you love. They are made out of nickel silver so they have a great weight to them but will NOT tarnish!  Hooray!  They make great gifts for teachers, babysitters, friends, co-workers, etc!! Order early because we always sell a ton end up turning people away. You can view all of our ornaments HERE.

For FREE U.S. SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more, use code FREESHIP at checkout for a limited time!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment