Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Easiest Way to Get Featured on a Crafty Blog


Did you know that the easiest way to get featured on a crafty blog is to be..... left-handed? Yes, it's true. I, Lori, of this blog, Handmade Highway, and Notes from the Handmade Highway, also run a shameless little left-handed blog called Lefthand Madens! So, if you're a crafter or artist or vintage or supply seller AND just so happen to be left-handed, then all you need to do is 'heart' this shop on Etsy and I'll pull from your shop at some point when I'm featuring items on the blog. I feature at least one item a day in a Southpaw Sighting!

The amazing artwork used on the blog is from a fellow Etsyian, Jane George, who runs the shop JGeorge Photography. Jane is not a lefty, but I forgave her as soon as she agreed to let me use this unbelievably amazing lefty lady on the blog.

If you're even more ambitious and want to be full-fledge featured on the blog, then all you have to do is click here and follow the directions. I post full interviews with full Etsy minis as well. Lefthand Madens is not limited just to Etsy folks by any means; any crafter from anywhere is welcome!

So get busy, South Paws!!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment