Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas in Carolina - Finds from the NCTriangle Team

It's beautiful in North Carolina right now.  I'm in Raleigh where it's currently 60 degrees and fabulously sunny with a gorgeous blue sky!  Thought I'd take a peek at some fabulous holiday finds from my NCTriangle Team peeps!

Maybe if you use this Mistletoe Soap, someone will kiss you in the shower!


Here we have some old-timey Candy Canes.  I have a feeling that primitive candy canes are uber-low in calories!


Don't put this little snowman in hot water... he might melt!


Okay, I'll confess that I wouldn't know what to do with this yarn, but I still want everything in the entire shop!


OMG, and I need one of these!  It conceals a post-it note pad!  (They need hard core protection in my purse, trust me.)


Well, hopefully now, you're in the Christmas spirit! Only 44 days to go!  Don't forget the finishing touch for all your presents!


Dashing through the snow....

~Lori




3 comments:

  1. The Triangle's got everything we need! Thanks so much for featuring my gift tags! The perfect end to the PERFECT local gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Mini Sticky Coverup!Great Triangle selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all thanks Lori for featuring my candy canes ;)

    ReplyDelete