Friday, November 12, 2010

Top 5 Ways to Have a Fabulous Risky Beads Experience on Etsy


5. Read my shop policies before purchasing! Oh wait, you are! Good 4 u!

4. Convo me or email me with your email address and I'll add you to my mailing list. You'll get secret sales, special deals, and sneak peeks!  Also, refer a friend and get a coupon of 15% off your favorite piece! Cannot be combined with other sales or discounts.

3. Leave all customization and order requests in notes to seller. It's a white box under payment type in step 3 of checkout. Here's a picture:


2. READ THE ENTIRE LISTING before purchasing so you understand how to BUY 3 pairs of earrings and get 1 FREE and what customization info I need. In MANY cases I need sizing, charm choice, color choice, etc. That's also how you'll know about other sales going on!

1. KEEP COMMUNICATION OPEN! I'll convo you asap if I have a question about your order. PLEASE respond in a timely manner. I want you to be happy with your order! If you receive your order and have an issue with it, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can correct it. Lack of communication often puts your order on hold.

THANK YOU!!!!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment