Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wowza! I'm in 2 Treauries today!

Many, many thanks to cynmb and JemmDeeCreations for putting my work in their Treasuries today! JemmDeeCreations is a new shop to me... look at this gorgeous jewelry!


Rhodonite Chips Woven Bracelet, $30


And here's the Treasury she made featuring our NC Triangle Team. Click Treasury picture to visit each one.

Treasury now 110109

Isn't that Leaf Pile yarn BEAUTIFUL!!! *wishes she could knit...*

The second Treasury I'm in today was made by cynmb, a beloved member of our Etsy community!

Wonder 110109

Check out that Secret Stash bracelet! It's made bluepiedesigns and it's GENIUS!

Please click and comment if you like!

~Lori

P.S. My BOGO sale is still going! Great opportunity to stock up!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - well deserved congratulations! Better go click and comment!!!

    ReplyDelete