Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Recent Handmade Purchase-Custom Leather Case for Smartphone by Tinder Bloom

I joined the rest of the world and finally got a smartphone in February. I chose the Blackberry Curve 8530, and my only complaint is that it's a little too wide for my liking, but otherwise, I adore it! I've been searching around for the perfect case, and I found one last month at Tinder Bloom on Etsy!


I adore this case! The design is called Chickadees and it's made out of vegetable-dyed leather. It was very hard to choose from all the cool designs. Mine was custom made because her standard dimensions are for an iPhone. As you can see, my Blackberry looks nice and cozy in there! For $25, I'm very pleased with this purchase!

~Lori

P.S. Be nosy and see what else I've bought, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment